Why Use SCCI Alphatrack’s Electrical Contractors for Electrical Installations and Electrical Services
SCCI Alphatrack Ltd is a business with 19 years of installations experience and widely known for project delivery incorporating high levels of professionalism, technical expertise, customer service and quality.
SCCI Alphatrack has been providing successful electrical solutions to the commercial and industrial markets within Greater London for many years.
We are proud to have many repeat customers. Our track record and wealth of system design, installation and maintenance experience ensures SCCI Alphatrack deliver, on time, on budget and consistently to a high technical standard.
A member of NICEIC
The NICEIC is the electrical contracting industry’s independent regulatory body for electrical installation safety matter throughout the UK. It maintains and publishes registers of electrical contractors that have been assessed against requirements such as the National Electrical Safety Standards BS 7671 and the IEE Wiring Regulations. SCCI Alphatrack provide our clients with the assurance that work is carried out to the highest standards, fully insured and adheres to all current health and safety regulations
What you can expect from our electrical team:
- CRB checked and Security Clearance to high levels such as Home Office, Royal Household & Ministry of Justice
- Work area left clean and tidy
- Guaranteed and fully insured work for peace of mind
- Highest standards of electrical installation services
- Fully qualified and trained electrical engineers
- SCCI Alphatrack are a fully accredited IS09001:2008 quality assured company. We are also members of stringent industry bodies such as the Safe Contractor, CHAS, EXOR, NICEIC and many more
- SCCI Alphatrack’s service engineers carry the latest fault finding equipment to ensure minimum system downtime
- Available to our clients is a dedicated customer database providing a full client history on all fault reports and repairs
- SCCI Alphatrack provides emergency callout cover 365 days per year on our top tier service level agreement
- SCCI Alphatrack engineers all meet stringent H&S accreditations. The technical expertise held by our engineers is second to none
- For our clients’ peace of mind, SCCI Alphatrack carries £5 million public liability insurance
- SCCI Alphatrack operate a fast track service for the elderly and vulnerable
- All SCCI Alphatrack service vehicles are fitted with live tracking, enabling quick dispatch of the closest engineer to a reported fault.
SCCI Alphatrack’s primary aim is to ensure the end users (i.e. the residents) are satisfied with our work.
All operatives are required and trained to work in accordance with the Company’s Customer Care Policy.
Our Customer Care policy requires operatives to provide a quality service throughout. All necessary precautions are taken to ensure the safety of residents, visitors and the general public while work is in progress.
Our staff are trained to respect the fact that their workplace is sometimes located in people’s homes and working areas.
All staff carry photo identification cards which must be produced at each visit.
H & S RESPONSIBILITIES
Our Health & Safety Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Company’s policies and procedures are implemented on all sites. He reviews and updates all Health & Safety policy and procedure, audits each company site for practical compliance (e.g. RIDDOR and COSHH regulations, display of HSE posters), assists managers with risk assessments, advises them on all H&S and environmental matters.
All SCCI Alphatrack staff work to the requirements of the Company’s Safety Handbook, and business partners or subcontractors are required to comply with our H&S Code of Practice.